Pedal Your Way to Wellness
There are many ways that riding your bike can improve personal and community wellness.
During May and June 2018, KU employees can even earn credits in the HealthQuest Rewards Program* by riding their bike!
Start pedaling your way to a healthier tomorrow by signing up and logging rides now! Here's how:
- Sign up for the KU Bike Challenge using this secure form. This secure information will provide the necessary details to match your activity to your benefits.
- Create an account in Strava, or log in if you already have an account.
- Once in Strava search for “University of Kansas” to find the KU Club. (In the app, click on “Explore” to find the Club.)
- Join the club and start logging rides. You can log them using the Strava app, entering them manually on the website, or uploading them from other apps or devices.
- Log 5 miles a week for 4 weeks (does not need to be consecutive) during the challenge period and earn 2 HealthQuest credits!
If you have questions specifically about earning HealthQuest credits through biking, or about the tracking steps detailed here, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-864-5398.